Haringey Governor Services’ ‘new look’ Governors’ and Headteachers’ Conference programme which is now open for booking.
- Our theme is Schools in Partnership – System Leadership.
- Our Keynote speaker is Mark Phillips, Senior HMI who has a wide breadth of experience of school leadership and is abreast of the very latest requirements of governance.
- The session following is an opportunity for you to innovate and become part of a wider – system –leadership. The session will be led by the Headteacher who chairs the Networked Learning Community (NLC) to which your school belongs. They will outline how your NLC schools work in collaboration to lead on projects that improve learning for children throughout the community and how this benefits schools which engage. You will be given an opportunity to make links with governors from other schools and consider how you might begin to share experiences and ideas and become system leaders too!
- The final session comprises of five workshops which have been carefully chosen for their relevance to your role in fulfilling your statutory functions, in supporting school improvement and in dealing with some of the difficult issues that can arise.
- And finally ….lunch @ 12:30
The procedure for registration is as follows:
To Book your place on the workshops.
Logon to the Governor Services Training Web Site
Select LOGIN and NOT REGISTER
Select TRAINING/COURSE BOOKING.
Select your chosen WORKSHOP from the list.
Confirmthe booking by Selecting Submit then Proceed.
Email: [email protected]
If you need further assistance with booking your workshop, please contact Governor Services